Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Carrier Class- Large scale ships designed to carry smaller fighters and shuttles.
- Haulers - Large ships designed for moving large quantities of commodities through space.
- Superhauler(P) - A huge and lumbering ship that can haul multiple asteroids and transport vast quantities of goods, as well as generally having very spacious crew quarters.
- Freighter(P) - A large ship that can haul several asteroids at once and transport goods, as well as generally having spacious crew quarters.
- Warship Class - Ships designed for space combat.
- Flagship - Command ship of a fleet.
- Dreadnought - Heavily armed and armoured Quix warship.
- Kali Warship - Huge automated warship employed by the Ishvana.
- Battleship(P) - Heavily armed and armoured warship.
- Phoenix Cruisers - Mighty warships that made up the core of the Ait Benir's fleets.
- Cruiser(P) - Strong, relatively fast, but with less power and shielding than a battleship.
- Fighter Class - Small, agile ships designed for dog fighting.
- Destroyer(P) - The largest and strongest of the 'fighter' ships, and could also potentially be classed as a small 'warship'. Slower to turn than smaller vessels, but it makes up for that greatly in every other aspect.
- Corvette(P) - A small and versatile ship, but slightly larger than an interceptor and far better in terms of combat capacity, cargo and crew space.
- Ta-deth Fighter - Quick, nimble fighter employed by the Ta-deth.
- Interceptor(P) - Quick, nimble fighter. Very versatile for use in all aspects of spaceflight, though not very sturdy.
- Swarmship - Sapphire Cult fighters designed to attack en masse.
- Emissary Class - Shuttle designed to transport diplomatic representatives.
(P) = *Playable ship types*